Why you should join this Management Conference of the year
The 10th international conference on Management, Economics, and Humanities, October 23–25, 2020 in Amsterdam, Netherlands aims to bring together academia, researchers, and scholars to exchange information and share experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas, and present their research to a worldwide community. Discussion on the latest innovations, trends, and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
With ICMEH 2020, we encourage the community of multinational researchers to share common experiences and discussions. In the history of the ICMEH series, the conferences have been held in 9 different countries. The previous series of ICMEH was held in Spain (Barcelona), Turkey (Istanbul – 2 Times), UAE (Dubai), Georgia (Batumi), Greece (Athens), United Kingdom (London-2 Times), and Italy (Rome). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgment from all the delegates of ICMEH, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
A must-attend management conferences of 2020Participation Opportunities
05 October 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
12 October 2020
23-25 October 2020
Which management conferences are you joining in 2020? Why add ICMEH to your calendar
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days. A good opportunity for extended discussions.
If you can’t attend the event in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings with ISBN.
Attending in ICMEH conference will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Amsterdam’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Amsterdam is well known for a few things. Firstly, it’s known as the cycling capital of Europe. Locals cycle everywhere – to work, on dates, to the shops and even home from nights out. Bikes have right of way in this amazing city, so keep an eye out for them and try not to get in the way. It’s easy to see the city by bike and there are loads of places where you can rent bicycles.
Everyone knows about Amsterdam’s coffee houses, where they sell a lot more than just hot drinks. There are a few really famous ones, but there is a great selection of coffee houses to visit and tourists flock from all over the world to smoke marijuana and relax with friends. It’s legal in Holland and it’s perfectly acceptable. There are lots of coffee shops in Amsterdam and the distinct smell is everywhere. Beer is also excellent in Amsterdam. Holland is famous for its beer and there are many great bars to enjoy it in.
Take a stroll along the canals, stop by one of the city’s famous museums, sit in a coffee shop and spend some time watching the world go by, hire a pedalo, enjoy some Dutch cuisine and check out the city’s vibrant nightlife.
So why wouldn’t you visit Amsterdam?
A leading economics conference of the year
Hotel Casa Amsterdam
Address: Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4, 1097 BC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-056-1. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
management conference, management conference 2020, management conferences 2020, economics conference,economic conference