Join a network of academics at this premier conference on management
The 10th international conference on Management, Economics, and Humanities, October 23- 25, 2020 in Amsterdam, Netherlands aims to bring together academia, researchers, and scholars to exchange information and share experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas, and present their research to a worldwide community. Discussion on the latest innovations, trends, and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
With ICMEH, we encourage the community of multinational researchers to share common experiences and discussions. We are delighted to announce that the conference has established a great and friendly community of multinational researchers who are fond of sharing their common experiences In this regard, the scientific and executive committees of the Conference kindly invite all professors, researchers and executive officials to submit, individually or in partnership with other researchers, their valuable articles comprising the latest scientific and research findings on the main or related themes and topics of the Conference to the Conference Secretariat.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
In the history of the conference on management, economics and humanities series, the conferences have been held in 9 different countries. The previous series of ICMEH was held in Spain(Barcelona), Turkey (Istanbul – 2 Times), UAE (Dubai), Georgia (Batumi), Greece (Athens), United Kingdom (London-2 Times) and Italy (Rome). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of ICMEH, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
01 October 2020
10 October 2020
The one conference on management and economics you should attend
Be an oral presenter of the academic conference on Management, Economics, and Humanities and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings with an ISBN.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the academic conference on Management , Economics and Humanities and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days. A good opportunity for extended discussions.
Attending in ICMEH conference will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
If you can’t attend the academic conference on Management, Economics, and Humanities in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Organizing Committee will offer all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Amsterdam’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
An international conference on management with a proven track recordTopics
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If the abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historically city of Amsterdam with its famous buildings, architecture and rich culture. Your experience of Amsterdam will not be completed until you pay a visit the most famous monuments and sights include the Rijksmuseum, the Canals, the Anne Frank House and the Red Light District. More information about the tour will be given during the event. Organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Hope to see you all on the 23- 25 October, 2020.
Hotel Casa Amsterdam
Address: Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4, 1097 BC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-056-1. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.