ICMEH Economics Conference Should Be on your List For 2020
ICMEH 2020 is a large Economics conference and gathering for economics practitioners, researchers, academicians, and executives that will be held on the 23th to 25th of October 2020. This year’s conference also serves as a network for exchanging views on what is happening not only in the economics world but also in all related sub-fields of Econometrics, Economic Systems, Development Economics, Agricultural Economics, Economic Planning, Urban Economics, and Energy Economics. We know what we have brought for you, so trust us and save the date now for 2020 ICMEH Economics Conference!
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Economics conference 2020 Topics:
- Aggregate Demand & Supply
- Applied Economics
- Budget Deficits & Public Debt
- Comparative Economics
- Compound Interest
- Consumer Credit
- Economic Development
- Economic Growth
- Economic Institutions
- Economic Systems
- Employment and Unemployment
- Energy Economics
- Fiscal Policy
- Fundamental Economics
- Global Economy
- Human Capital
- Income Distribution
- International Economics
- Money Management/Budgeting
- National & Regional Economies
- Political Economy
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.